Write a review
- 1-1/2 pound bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled, and divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded) or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Iceberg lettuce
- pepper and salt to taste
- Toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 11/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside 3/4 cup crumbled bacon.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining bacon, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and mustard.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle chopped tomatoes, remaining 3/4 cup crumbled bacon and lettuce over hot dip.
- Serve immediately with toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.
Your Inner Cowgirl http://yourinnercowgirl.com/